The EHS policy used at Lamifil NV. aims to prevent injuries and illnesses faced by employees and third parties, promote safety, health and well-being in the workplace and prevent negative effects to the environment. We operate within our organization to the best of our ability in such a way that nobody will be exposed to unacceptable risks.
The management at Lamifil NV is conscious of its responsibilities regarding care for environment, health and safety. The creation and enforcement of safe and environmentally responsible working conditions are important goals within our organization and are part of our standard company policy.
We achieve these goals in the following ways:
- By strictly complying with legal provisions and continuous improvement.
- By introducing, maintaining and certifying a safety management system in accordance with the OHSAS 18001 international standard.
- By introducing, maintaining and certifying an environmental management system in accordance with the ISO 14001 international standard.
- A business culture where learning from incidents plays a key role. By recognising that mistakes and problems will be seen as opportunities for improvement.
- Caring for safety, health and the environment is the individual and shared responsibility of all employees. To achieve this, the management will make resources available and will provide instructions, information, training and guidelines.
- By acting against intentional breaches of laws, regulations and our internal rules.
- By clearly communicating regarding EHS projects, results and arrangements.
The management closely follows the implementation and compliance of EHS Goals. The EHS policy is revised at least every three years based on the experience gained.
The management and team leaders are fully dedicated to applying these policy principles on a daily basis both within and outside of the organization. We also provide all employees and members of the workforce with sufficient resources to actively fulfill this policy. Thereby creating a sustainable and safe workplace.