Lamifil NV is looking for an enthusiastic Account manager for our growing market segment Copper specialities.
Lamifil is a leading provider of solutions for energy transport and specific mechanical applications. Since 1929 we have been designing, manufacturing and supplying quality products for a wide range of global markets:
- aluminium conductors used as core for power cables
- overhead conductors for transmission and distribution of electricity
- aluminium alloy wires for mechanical applications such as fencing, fastener solutions, heat exchangers, …
- aluminium wire rod used for steel deoxidation
- aluminium alloy wires for optical ground and phase wire
- copper alloy wires for automotive, electronics and aviation cables
- copper and copper alloy wires and conductors for railway electrification
With over 250 employees, each with extensive know-how, and because of our innovative technology we have been able to develop strong and long standing partnerships with many of our customers.
Based in Hemiksem, Belgium, in close proximity of the port of Antwerp we are able to easily ship products to customers all over Europe and around the globe.
Division – sales team
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with existing customers. He or she is responsible achieving sales quota and assigned objectives. The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service, He/she represents client needs and goals within the organization to ensure high quality offers and projects are delivered.
The Account Manager represents the Copper specialty products as well as a small part of the aluminium products with our worldwide customer base. He/she reports to the sales director in Belgium, providing regular input on all account activity, including budget status and reports on a 2-weekly basis.
In this role you will be responsible for obtaining the monthly sales for Copper specialty products. Other essential functions include:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key people at existing customers.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new potential for existing products in new regions/with new customers -this results in a go to market plan.
- Ensures that all clients requests are answered in time (i.e. offers, price calculations, technical requests, feedback on new tests and developments, tech spec, complaint requests, and others)
- Coordinates the involvement of Lamifil colleagues like technical support, R&D production and others, in order to meet customers’ expectations.
- Discusses yearly frame agreements (prices/volumes/commercial conditions/…) with customers.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives as mutually agreed.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Minimum five years of sales experience in a business-to-business technical sales environment.
- Fluent speaking and writing of Dutch and English, French and German are a plus
- Engineering background or experience is considered a plus
- Experience in the Copper and/or Aluminium sector is considered a plus
- Strong relationship builder with good presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Good business sense and the ability to work towards budgets
- Willingness to travel 20% mainly Europe
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
Lamifil is an exciting and growing company working in an international challenging environment. In your position you will have the freedom to develop your own market plan and take necessary actions to achieve the budget targets.
Besides a flexible work environment we offer you a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages like a company car and insurance package.