Division – sales team
The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with existing railway customers, located in Europe, occasionally other regions. He/she represents the client needs within the organization with the goal to create high quality technical offers and make sure projects are delivered in time. The key account manager is responsible to achieve sales quota and assigned objectives.
He/she reports to the commercial director in Belgium, providing regular input on all account activity.
Following tasks are within your responsibilities
- Analyse and understand market evolution and trends, understand customer needs and pains to be able to advise new prospects with innovative solutions.
- Propose, implement and execute of marketing actions to increase impact and sales.
- Geographical expansion of the customer portfolio to new regions inside and outside of Europe. Know stakeholders and influencers.
- Create a go to market plan, define forecast and reach agreed sales targets.
- Define concrete actions and objectives to reach sales targets.
- Maintain and expand existing commercial relationships with customers in order to establish a long-term relationship.
- Understand customer needs, translate these into a high quality and detailed proposal.
- Negotiate and close commercial conditions of large projects and tenders such as legal terms, payment conditions, commercial conditions, technical conditions and project plan.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction so contracts are renewed and a long term relationship is established.
- Project management
- Supervision of the planning and cooperation with various departments (technical, R&D, Quality, production, planning, purchase) to make sure deadlines are achieved
- Monitoring of project budget
- Timely deliveries and follow-up of customer satisfaction
- Register all customer, contact and offer updates in CRM
- Creation of visitor reports and registration in CRM
- Define the year budget and target, follow-up on monthly basis.
- Signal towards the hierarchical line any experience in terms of market knowledge, market trends and changes with customers so decision levels are informed and strategic decisions can be adjusted if needed.
- Industrial engineer with minimum 5 year relevant experience in a commercial environment
- Fluent in Dutch, French, English speaking and writing is a must. Knowledge of German is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the railway sector is a plus.
- International experience and willingness to travel
- Experience with large projects
- A networker with commercial flair.
- Independent dynamic worker willing to improve and learn
- Analytical and problem-solving mentality with eye for detail.
- Result and objective driven
- Flexible to make international travels
How to apply?
Is this job suited for you and do you want to work with the LAMIFIL colleagues on the growth of our company?
Then send your CV with a brief explanation of your motivation to LAMIFIL NV for the attention of Nancy Marschang, HR Manager, through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Frederic Sheidlaan, 2620 Hemiksem).