Lamifil is looking for a
Sales Account Manager with technical background for international sales of overhead conductors
- Analyze and understand market evolution and trends, understand customer needs and pains to be able to advise new prospects with innovative overhead conductor solutions.
- Propose, implement and execute of marketing actions to increase impact and sales.
- Geographical expansion of the customer portfolio to new regions inside and outside of Europe. Know stakeholders and influencers.
- Create a go to market plan, define 5y forecast and reach agreed sales targets.
- Define concrete actions and objectives to reach sales targets.
- Maintain and expand existing commercial relationships with customers in order to establish a long-term relationship.
- Understand customer needs, translate these into a high quality and detailed proposal.
- Negotiate and close commercial conditions of large projects and tenders such as legal terms, payment conditions, commercial conditions, technical conditions and project plan.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction so contracts are renewed and a long term relationship is established.
- Project management
- Supervision of the planning and cooperation with various departments (technical, R&D, Quality, production, planning, purchase) to make sure the deadline is achieved and a high quality tender answer is formulated.
- Monitoring of project budget
- Timely deliveries and follow-up of customer satisfaction
- Register all customer, contact and offer updates in CRM
- Creation of visitor reports and registration in CRM
- Define the year budget and target, follow-up on monthly basis.
- Signal towards the hierarchical line any experience in terms of market knowledge, market trends and changes with customers so decision levels are informed and strategic decisions can be adjusted if needed.
- Industrial engineer with commercial experience.
- Minimum 5-year relevant experience in a techno commercial environment
- Fluent English, Dutch and French and or German
- Knowledge of the energy sector is a plus.
- International experience and willingness to travel (max.20%)
- Experience with large long term projects
- A networker with commercial flair.
- Independent dynamic worker willing to improve and learn
- Analytical and problem-solving mentality with eye for detail.
- Result and objective driven
Lamifil offers you a challenging and variant position with independence and exciting responsibilities within a close-knit team. You will end up in an company on a human scale where the employee, safety an a positive group atmosphere are central. You can count on extensive on-the-job training. Your efforts will be rewarded with an attractive salary in line with the market, supplemented with fringe benefits (including 13th month, meal vouchers, premiums, bicycle leasing, group insurance, etc.) and extra vacation days.
How to apply?
Would you like to contribute to the future of Lamifil? Send your CV with a short explanation of your motivation to Lamifil nv, attention of Annick Willemen, HR Director, via firstname.lastname@example.org.