Every year, we perform a customer satisfaction survey to assess how our customers perceive their relationship with Lamifil and the quality of our products and services. This feedback allows us to continue to improve and provide added value for our customers.
We are happy to share the key takeaways from our most recent survey, rating our performance in various domains throughout 2021. It goes without saying that 2021 was again a challenging year for all of us. In spite of this, the whole Lamifil team did their utmost to ensure continuity of our production, support and commercial services.
Overall conclusions of our 2021 customer survey
- Overall, our 2021 scores have further improved compared to our 2020 survey.
- We see continued higher ratings for our offer and order process and the perception of our product quality. Our complaint handling process requires our additional focus so it can be improved.
- Key buying criteria for our customers are commercial T&C’s, experience with similar projects, meeting technical requirements and trust/reputation.
- Our customers continue to highly value us for being helpful, professional, friendly, quality-driven and experts in our field.
- Our Net Promoter Score(1) went up from 51 to 59 and remains high compared to industry standards.
Key takeaways by survey topic
Our services and product quality
Our customers rated the quality of our offers, order process, deliveries, complaint handling and product quality on a scale from 0-10 with 10 being the top score. These are the highlights of their response:
- The quality of our offers received an 8.8 rating, an improvement compared to the 8.58 score in 2020 and 8.75 score in 2019.
- Our order process was scored at 9.2. A significant improvement vs. our already high score of 8.7 last year. Our delivery rating remained at a high 8.7 in 2021.
- The perception of our overall product quality continues to improve. We received a score of 8.7 in 2021, compared to an 8.6 and 8.5 rating in our 2020 and 2019 surveys respectively.
- As was the case in our 2019 and 2020 surveys, our complaint handling process received the lowest overall rating. With a 6.4 out of 10, this continues to be our biggest point of attention for further improvement in the future. Our goal is to reduce response times and keep our customers better informed of progress. By increasing collaboration between our quality and other departments we aim for quicker problem analysis.
Why our customers buy from us
We asked our customers to rate the key reasons for buying products and solution from Lamifil on a scale from 0-10 with 10 being the top score.
- The top 3 buying criteria in 2021 were ‘Commercial Terms and Conditions’ (8.88), ‘Experience with similar projects’ (8.75) and ‘Meeting technical requirements’ (8,63). Trust/reputation remains an important criterion for our customers to buy from us (8,25).
How customers value our business relation
The last part of our survey zoomed in on specific attributes that our customers associate less or more with Lamifil. Here’s what our customers value in doing business with us:
- As was the case in our previous survey, our customers highly value our helpfulness, friendliness, professionalism and open communication. Remarkably, compared to our 2020 survey, we received higher scores on all the presented attributes.
In conclusion, we asked our customers about their willingness to recommend Lamifil to others (colleagues or professional peers), resulting in a Net Promoter Score (NPS), which can range from -100 to +100
- Our 2021 survey NPS is 59, which according to industry standards, is an excellent score that reflects the overall satisfaction and loyalty of our customers.
In our satisfaction surveys, we stimulate our customers to provide additional input and feedback in free comment fields. Together with the quantitative survey results, these provide us with a both a structured and detailed view on what lives among our customers across all business lines.
Let us know
If you have questions or comments, or specific points you wish to discuss with us, please contact your account manager or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to participate in our next survey, which will be distributed end of November. Please feel free to send us your own supplier evaluation sheet. We take your feedback at heart to improve our performance.
(1) Net Promoter Score(NPS) is the percentage of customers rating their likelihood to recommend a company, a product, or a service to a friend or colleague as 9 or 10 (“Promoters”) minus the percentage rating this at 6 or below (“Detractors”) on a scale from 0 to 10. Respondents who provide a score of 7 or 8 are referred to as “Passives” and do indeed enter into the overall percentage calculation. The result of the calculation is expressed without the percentage sign. Source: Wikipedia